La Dolce Vita in Sorrento at Grand Hotel Excelsior Vittoria | Sorrento, Amalfi Coast, Italy | After my brief and willful layover in Milan, I flew into Naples and in less than one hour my private transfer – organized by the hotel – wisked me into heaven in Sorrento at – what I would like to refer as the Grande Dame hotel of the Amalfi Coast – the Grand Hotel Excelsior Vittoria. This was my first time visit to the Amalfi Coast, and I was lucky enough to have a wonderful three nights stay, ahead of me, and I surely enjoyed every single moment of it. Hope you enjoy my post on this experience. You can also read more tips and recommendations by checking and following me on Instagram to see all my past-current-future posts and experiences while in Italy #GPSCarlosMeliaITALY. Continue reading La Dolce Vita in Sorrento at Grand Hotel Excelsior Vittoria
Capri Rainbow enjoy your color | Press Release | A 3 days Gay Event that will involve the whole island: tourist operators, shops, services. The island of flavors and aromas, the sun and the artists,in occasion of “Capri Rainbow 2013” will burst into innumerable colored atmospheres. “Capri Rainbow 2013” the blue island is colored by rainbow and rediscovers its ‘open mind’ side. From 6 to 9th September between cultural events, excursions, sea, food, wine and fun / September 6-9, 2013
An exclusive holiday package for gay travellers, to discover the island by concerts, exhibitions, gourmet tasting, trekking, excursions, white party, fashion show, swimming naked in the blue sea and much more. The scents of the island, the sun, the artists, the ancient flavors will explode in elegant rainbow-colored atmosphere.
The agency Aura Capri, specializing in luxury events and personal concierge services, for three days has made available 500 packages. A big cultural event and entertainment which will host conferences on the topic of gay tourism in Italy with special guests, film screenings, musical performances, a symphony concert, walks to discover the most hidden corners ; in addition, a true gastronomic journey between the traditional dishes of Capri, then a tour of the island by sea.
Finally, space for fun: free admission in the most exclusive island, a dinner show and a White Party in the bay of Marina Piccola, in one of the most exclusive places of the island, “La Canzone del Mare” where also Rupert Everett spent his holiday in April 2013. Immersed in the fun of the foam-party, floating in a swimming pool overlooking the sea, dress code “White” , people will enjoy the freedom that only the night knows how to give , in the light of the caprese moon.
The package Capri Rainbow 2013 includes:
– Welcoming service from/to station or airport of Naples the day of arrival and departure
– On request Private transfer round trip from / to railway station / port / from the airport / port
– Transfer by hydrofoil Naples – Capri – Naples
– Private transfer from the port of the island of Capri to hotels and return
– Luggage porterage on arrival and departure from Capri
– Accommodation in 4 * Hotel in formula roulette with bed and breakfast for 3 nights
– Card with benefits and discounts of 10% at our partners
– Free access to cultural events and activities of Capri Rainbow
– Free entrance in the Night clubs affiliated to Capri Rainbow
– Free entrance to museums in Capri and Anacapri
– Tour of the island by boat with a stop below the Faraglioni
– Evening Concert in the Certosa di S. Giacomo di Capri
– Path of food and wine evening through the historic center of Anacapri
– Dinner buffet, show and White Party in one of the most exclusive places of the island:” La Canzone del Mare”
Find out more information on packages available at www.caprirainbow.com. For info and reservations: firstname.lastname@example.org
(*) Follow me around the world by subscribing to my Facebook Profile, liking my Facebook Page, following me on Twitter. and/or pining me on Pinterest. Also check out my new page Carlos Melia Recommends.
(**) Press Releases are submitted by CarlosMeliaBlog.com users, not by Carlos Melia. They do not represent the viewpoint of CarlosMeliaBlog.com nor an endorsement by Carlos Melia.