My Travel Bucket List 2012 | Carlos Melia | You know all those things you swear you’re going to do before you a period of time expires or you die.? Well Bucket List is where you go to keep track of them all, and here is my 2012 Travel Bucket List. Anyone willing to help to make them real and sponsor my adventures ?. My 2011 list fall short, since I went above and beyond the original list. Just as an example: Diving with White Sharks at Hermanus, South Africa (sponsored by Rhino Safaris), Training to become a Mahout at Golden Triangle, Thailand (sponsored by Four Seasons Hotels and Tourism Authority of Thailand), View of the Hong Kong bay from the tallest hotel in the World at Kowloon, Hong Kong (sponsored by Ritz-Carlton Hotel), Flying on a helicopter over the Okavango Delta to find the Baobab Tree at Okavango Delta, Botswana (sponsored by Orient-Express Hotels)… to name a few. Thank you to all the companies that supported my during 2011. Here is the list that I have compiled during the last few month for 2012 Carlos Melia Travel Bucket List, in no particular order, and same as in 2011 remaining open to new suggestions, adventures and destinations:
01. Visit Russia
02. Visit Mongolia
03. Short haul flight on a Private Jet DONE.!!! Check here
04. Go back to Thailand (over and over and over) DONE.!!! Check here
05. Do an Orient-Express Train To Happen March 11 2012.!!! Check here
6. Go back to Lao PDR and Luang Prabang
07. Trip to Machu Picchu and Cuzco in Peru
08. Visit Mauritius
09. Visit the Maldives
10. An expedition on the Himalayas looking for the source of Ganges River
11. Dinner at the new Aqua Restaurant in Hong Kong
12. Overnight stay at the top floor of the Burj Khalifa Working on it.!!!
13. Visit the Republic of Turkey
14. Return and spend more time in Hong Kong
15. A long research trip to Colombia
16. Photographic Safari to Bhutan
17. Return to Panama after over 6 years
18. Fly on First Class of Singapore Airlines, Emirates or Ethiad.
19. and yes…. flying on the Virgin Galactic which I do not think Sir Richard Branson will put me in the list anytime soon, but hey it is there on my Bucket List. Imagine CarlosMeliaBlog.com reporting from the bloody space ha ha ha…. would I be then the first gay to be in space ?
So there you go. Have you made yours.? Hotels, airlines, tourism boards, PR agencies willing to help me make my 2012 Travel Bucket List come true, please do not hesitate to contact me. Ready to start crossing items out. Happy 2012 everyone. !!! CM